Tuesday 31 March 2015



Og Mandino
by -
culled from:http://addicted2success.com
A collection of highly inspirational “Og Mandino” quotes to guide you through a success filled life.

Inspirational Og Mandino Quotes


“Always render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be.” – Og Mandino
“Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino

“Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” – Og Mandino
“Remind thyself, in the darkest moments, that every failure is only a step toward success, every detection of what is false directs you toward what is true, every trial exhausts some tempting form of error, and every adversity will only hide, for a time, your path to peace and fulfillment. ” – Og Mandino
“Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all.”  – Og Mandino
“I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth I will apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.” – Og Mandino
“I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino
“Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” – Og Mandino
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
“Cherish each hour of this day for it can NEVER return.” – Og Mandino
“I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.” – Og Mandino
“Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” – Og Mandino
“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity.” – Og Mandino
“Your only limitations are those you set up in your mind, or permit others to set up for you.” – Og Mandino
“Work as though you would live forever, and live as though you would die today. Go another mile!” – Og Mandino
“I will not allow yesterday’s success to lull me into today’s complacency, for this is the great foundation of failure.” – Og Mandino
“Obstacles are necessary for success because victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.” – Og Mandino

1 comment: