Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Makeout Tips From Men

How's this for lip service? We got guys to open up about the little details that made certain kisses great and others that made them cringe.

Surprise, Surprise

"The best kisses from my now-wife are always the most unexpected ones. One time, she surprised me by stopping me out of the blue for a sexy open-mouth kiss as while walking down a busy city street. We kept it relatively classy, but the fact that it was public and spur-of-the-moment made it all the hotter." —Adam K.

Buzz Kill

 "In general, drunk girls are terrible kissers. My advice would be if you're trying to get with a guy you actually like, switch to water." —Matt H.

 Trash Talk

Nothing about the kiss was bad, but once I made out with a girl in the alley behind a bar surrounded by dumpsters. It was a little awkward. So choose your location wisely, I guess." —Jonah T.

Flash Dance

Best kiss? It happened on a dark dance floor. Halfway through the song we'd been dancing to, she put her arms around my neck and pulled me in—but didn't kiss me right away. Instead, she moved her lips around my ears and cheeks, as they slowly made their way towards my mouth. Then she kissed me, her teeth slightly scraping my upper lip, her hand grasping the back of my head. She held back on using her tongue until the very end." —Adam S.

No Biting

"I finally got up the nerve to kiss a girl I'd been into for a  while and…she bit me. I think she thought she was doing some kind of sexy nibble, but it really hurt!" —Sam R.

Makeup Mistake

"After I made out with a girl, I realized that she had lipstick smeared all over her face. Yeah, I did too. It wasn't exactly hot." —Chris B.

Windy City

"I once kissed a girl at the end of a date but it was really windy and her hair got in our mouths. It wasn't pleasant."

Rain on Me

"My girlfriend and I were running for the subway station after it had just started pouring outside. Halfway there, we realized we were completely soaked. We got lost in the moment and ended up making out—hard—against the wall. It was awesome." —Ben H.

 source:http://glo.com

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment