culled from:cougarlife.com
As a woman who joined Cougar Life looking for a little
excitement in my life and someone fun and spontaneous to hang out
with, I have quickly discovered a few things and have some helpful tips
for cubs out in the wild trying to win over a Cougar (or any lady for that matter!).

It became very apparent to me that most of these
young men are lost in the game of courting a girl and taming a cougar.
While courting has changed with technology and the online world of
dating there are still some key factors that should remain the same.
Let’s face it, girls and guys have very different mentalities and
therefore should be handled and cared for like a piece of fine china,
not a sack of potatoes.
I have heard countless claims about this dating site being full of
fake profiles. I think many of the men who contact me probably believe
my profile is fake too, because I am forced to block them immediately or
choose not to respond to their emails. When you say a dating site isn’t
working or that a specific site sucks, or the profiles are fake, you
should take a step back and reflect on how YOU have been working the
site. Think about the words you chose when YOU have been contacting
these women and your approach towards interacting with them. Just like
relationships take work, so does finding someone on Cougar Life! There
are lots of fish in the sea, or I should say cubs in the wild, and you
can easily be tossed aside because there are plenty more to take your
place. I have successfully met a few men through Cougar Life, but I have
also ignored, blocked, and lost interest in more than a hundred others.
The majority of them didn't follow these simple and basic guidelines to
make everyone's experience on this website better.
Here are a few tips that I can suggest that have been HUGE turnoffs to me and have caused me to look the other way or just flat out disgusted me!
-
If you are trying to find a date do not post pictures of you with another girl in it. Come on guys, learn Photoshop, or find a better photograph! I know, it might just be your friend, but cut her out of the picture! I do not want to see you with another pretty girl she probably does not want her face plastered all over a cougar dating website. It screams player regardless of if you are or not, and most if not all of us women are not looking for a player!
-
If you thought the first bullet
point was silly, remember, you should be approaching online dating from a
woman's perspective, and I am just providing you my thoughts on the
matters. I can get past the woman in your photo, but when I get to the
photographs of your genitals I draw the line as do the rest of us classy
women. Do not post pictures of your private parts! We already know
what a penis looks like and no matter how great of big you think yours
is, it isn’t! Girls really do not care how big and thick it is,
believe it or not size does not matter. An old saying says it not the
size of the hammer, but how you swing it. It will not make me want to
go out on a date with you, in fact it will make me ignore you because I
will think you are only looking at me as a piece of meat and not the
fantastic lady I really am.
-
Do not make the conversation about sex.
Yes, cougars think about sex quite frequently and we do thoroughly
enjoy all aspects of having sex, but the majority of us do not care to
talk about sex with you before we know your name, what you do for a
living and all the other interesting facts about you. Bringing up sex
in the initial emails will get you blocked and ignored and is NOT going
to get you laid any quicker! Here is food for thought: Would you tell
your penis size to a woman you passed on the street that you find
attractive? If the answer is NO, because you would likely find yourself
in jail for sexual harassment, so then what makes you think it is ok
to bring up with me?
-
Read our profiles!! Act and
show that you care what we are about and not just an object. We know
you think we are sexy but there is much more to us than that!
Countless numbers of cubs flirt with me or ask for my private pictures
and I immediately know they did not read my profile! In my profile I
specifically state to write me a message showing me that you read my
profile, before you ask for my photo’s, so if you don’t read my profile
I will quickly know and weed you out. Remember: There are lots of
other cubs in the wild looking for some attention. Too many of you blow
your chance and then blame it on the website for not working.
-
No, I do not want to talk on the phone with you, text message, or instant message
you without getting to know anything about you. Realize there are a
lot of creepy people in this world and if I gave my personal info out to
every guy that asked for it my phone would not stop ringing from
calls, beeping from text messages, and my computer would crash from
instant messaging windows, and I would never get anything done during
the day. I am a successful woman and sending me your contact info in the
first email shows that you did not read my profile because my profile
tells you that I am not intersted in giving you my contact information
or obtaining yours. Get to know these women, the less you ask for a
woman's contact information, the sooner she will feel comfortable
providing it to you.
-
While it may seem
insignificant, pick a screen name that is witty, cute and describes
you. Do not pick one that screams creep, rapist, or murderer (Yes,
believe it or not some guys think stuff like that is funny!) Without
naming specific profiles, I have seen cubs use the words "stalker",
"ripper", "cock", and "fuckyou" in their screen names. This is online
dating, and while it is rare, crimes do happen to girls and why would
you want to label yourself like that? Even if you think it is witty
and the joke of century, I promise you that we do not!
-
If I had to estimate, I would say more than 90% of male profiles I have viewed or have contacted me, have not filled out the basic information or had a photo! Put the effort forth guys! Those questions were put there for a reason, so us cougars can sort through the countless numbers of men countacting us. Do not put childish and ridiculous answers to questions, because we will move right on to the next cub who decided to act mature, and then you will complain that this site sucks and the women are fake! Fill in all the questions and answers in DEPTH, they are there to be fun and give us a little insight into who you are. I am not saying write a novel, but intrigue us, make us want to know more about you. You will only get out of the site what you put into it and if you put nothing on your profile you will get nothing out of it. Put a picture of yourself, I am happy that you have six pack abs, but I want to see what your face looks like, so put a picture of yourself up there! We want to know who we are talking to and potentially going to meet!
Hopefully some of you cubs read this information and will apply it to your experience on Cougar Life. The only other thing I will specifically tell you that turns us off is all of you that join and try to circumvent the system by giving us your contact information so you don't have to pay the $29 for a membership. If you are too cheap to spend the $29 for a membership, then you are not someone that I want to go out with because, I am successful, I don't want someone that I have to support. I paid the money to be a Premium member, shouldn't you?
Happy Hunting!
RSS Feed
Twitter

06:50
Executive Republic
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment