Tuesday 3 March 2015

 18 Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend

culled from:yourtango.com

Each of these 18 sweet things to say to your man will make his heart melt and fall deeper in love.
Whispering sweet nothings in each other’s ear or sending love letters back and forth are ways couples of yesteryear conveyed their deep feelings for each other. Today, you have other options. Of course, you can still send your man letters or whisper sweet sayings in his ear. However, now, you can also text or email as well. Therefore, since it’s so easy to communicate, why not learn a few sweet sayings to try out on your man the next time the mood strikes? By the way, if you're interested in learning how to talk dirty to turn him on, build sexual tension and keep him thinking about you, then you may want to check out the additional techniques from this powerful tutorial video. Read below for a list of sweet things to say to your boyfriend, for both new and long-term relationships:
Let's start with some things to say if you're in a long-term relationship:
 
“I wish you were here right now.”
This statement simply lets your man know how much you miss him. After all, everyone wants to feel wanted. It is worth stating, though, that you shouldn't say this or send this to him as a text too often, as you don’t want him to feel smothered. That is why this text, or message is best to used for long-term, committed relationships.
“They say that love can happen in a single moment, but I did not believe that until it came to the moment I fell in love with you.”
This message reveals the deep feelings that you have in your heart for your man.
“When I look into your eyes, I see a gateway to a world I want to be part of.”
This short message is deep. Therefore, you will have to use your discretion in regards to whether your boyfriend would appreciate this. For example, it might not be the right message if you have just started dating, but if you have a long-term committed relationship, it is perfect. For more tips on how to please your man in the bedroom, you might be interested in checking out my free course here.
“If I got to relive my whole life, the only thing I would change is that I would have met you years ago.”
This sweet message for your man communicates your deep feelings for him, and that your only regret in life is not meeting him sooner.
“I feel so protected and safe when you’re around me.”
Your man will likely love to hear this, as men in general tend to consider themselves a “protector.” Therefore, knowing that you feel safe with them will be a great compliment to many guys. This is especially true if you have been hurt in past relationships and therefore were hesitant to trust again. If this is true of you, then saying this particular comment to your man is sure to warm his heart.

24 comments:

  1. It is good to understand the power of relationship which this is among. Raji Balikis Favour

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice article for ladies to learn. Love is a beautiful thing. IYIOLA ANTHONY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this article cool and educative for ladies. AGBAJE RUKAYAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. love is beautiful.,very educative for ladies.....NZELIBE SUSAN NNENNA

    ReplyDelete
  6. With you, i feel complete is another thing to say to your man...feels good to be in love.......OBIAKOR TOCHUKWU ROSEMARY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saying sweet things to your man will make him fall in love the more with you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. saying sweet things to your boy friend will make the relationship last longer

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweets words and giving him ideas or advice will nurtured the love in his heart e.g words like love of my life, my treasure e.t.c. IYANDA SODEEQ ISHOLA

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the only one i live to love.OLALERU ABIOLA MICHEAL

    ReplyDelete
  11. inspirational words like with you my life is complete OJENIKE OLUSOJI PETER

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are created because of me

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweets words and giving him ideas or advice will nurtured the love in his heart e.g words like love of my life, my treasure by Makinde Dorcas Kehinde

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADEYANJU LATEEF ADEWALE: Saying sweet words to your man will make him loves you even though, you are telling lies.....like; you are the sugar in my tea, you are the butter in my bread e.t.c.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ADEBAYO ADEIFEMI ADEYEMI: Tell him you are my one and only, even though he is number 50 on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OLAGBAYE OLUFEMI TOSIN: Tell him he is the reason why you live, there is nothing you cannot do for him. even though you will not even remember him when Boko Haram is around.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's is romantic. I miss you is one of it. OKE BUSAYO

    ReplyDelete
  18. ADESIYAN OMOLADE OLUWASEUN: I feel so protected and safe when you’re around me because u are my treasure

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your man will likely love to hear this, as men in general tend to consider themselves a protector.

    ReplyDelete
  20. inspirational words like with you my life is complete

    ReplyDelete
  21. “I feel so protected and safe when you’re around me.”

    ReplyDelete